Location : Remotely (work from home) - ideally UK based.
We’re looking for an experienced (5+yrs in a mid to senior role) Symfony developer who enjoys thinking about engineering challenges from both a technical and user’s perspective. You should enjoy collaborative problem solving with both colleagues and clients. You will have exceptional attention to detail in both your technical architecture and coding standards and understand how to apply the tools and methodologies at your disposal to ensure effective and timely delivery of projects.
You will be confident and capable of balancing technical and user experience requirements without adding unnecessary risk or complexity to their eventual solution.
You will have extensive experience of developing, integrating and supporting complex web applications for both mobile and desktop.
- Good experience with Symfony
- Understanding of Angular
- A good working knowledge of front-end build tools, including: npm, SASS
- A pragmatic approach to the limitations of legacy browsers, and ability to weigh the benefits of using bleeding-edge features over traditional implementations
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Confident and proficient in modern PHP 7+ development: Composer, OOP, namespaces, etc.
- Experience with other server-side technologies is an advantage.
- A strong understanding of source control systems: primarily GIT and Bitbucket
- Comfortable with web servers: Apache, Nginx
- Able to work effectively with MySQL and MySQL-like databases: MariaDB
- Comfortable with Stripe, JW Token, Zapier
- Experience of working directly with UX designers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Maternity/paternity pay
- Sick pay
- 28 days paid holidays
- Bank holidays
And our special "Feel Good at Work" Welcome Pack :)
- Brand new Macbook Pro (or PC)
- Complete IT equipment (keyboard, mouse, screen...)
- Standing desk with gel mat
- Ergonomic office chair
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free company events
You should apply only if
- You are passionate about what you do
- You are looking for a challenging and international environment
- You deliver premium quality coding, we said premium! :)
If you tick all the boxes, you might be our next superhero!
How to apply
In the first instance, please send us your CV (as a link) together with a quick note telling us why you think you’re a good match for the role. Please also include details of your current remuneration package.
About Drimlike & Drimify
Drimify is a Gamification & Marketing Games SaaS platform. We specialise in developing and delivering effective communication solutions. We are open to all of our clients’ challenges and develop projects that make them better, stronger and happier. Dynamic and creative, our work can be delivered across the widest possible range of communication channels. Join the team and start your exciting career at Drimify!